- Chrysler Pacifica Named a Parents Best Family Car 2022
- Pacifica earns Best Family Car recognition from Parents, the leading source for busy, millennial moms, for third year in a row
- Chrysler Pacifica, the most awarded minivan over the last six years, has earned more than 170 honors and industry accolades
- New family-friendly features for 2022 Chrysler Pacifica include a rear seat reminder feature that recognizes when rear doors are opened and closed prior to ignition start, and alerts the driver with a chime and cluster message after trip completion to check rear seats
May 17, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Chrysler Pacifica has been named a Parents Best Family Car 2022, the third consecutive year Chrysler Pacifica has been recognized as a Best Family Car by Parents, the leading source for busy, millennial moms.
Parents Best Family Cars 2022 are featured online at Parents.com.
Parents Best Family Cars 2022 recognizes a selection of new model vehicles with high-tech performance, safety, and convenience features across multiple categories to fit a family’s specific needs including minivans, three-row SUVs, two-row SUVs, and sedans. To arrive at this year’s list of honorees, Parents experts thoroughly tested over 50 cars from a field of new model vehicles that aced the industry’s safety tests. 25 winning models that passed test drive standards and car seat compatibility, and were designated safe and efficient for families for years to come, made Parents list of Best Family Cars 2022.
Chrysler Pacifica is the most awarded minivan over the last six years with more than 170 honors and industry accolades since its introduction as a minivan. The 2022 Chrysler Pacifica has also earned a TOP SAFETY PICK+ rating from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) for 2022.
New family-friendly features for the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica include a new rear seat reminder feature, standard for all Pacifica models, that recognizes when rear doors are opened and closed prior to ignition start and alerts the driver with a chime and cluster message after trip completion to check the rear seats. Also new for 2022 is Amazon Fire TV, which allows passengers to stream videos, play games, listen to music, get information and watch downloaded programs on the Uconnect Theater system.
Additional family-friendly features of the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica include:
- FamCAM interior camera that allows parents to view child seat occupants in the rear and even zoom in on passengers
- Uconnect Theater, in addition to available Amazon Fire TV, features built-in games and available Wi-Fi to keep children occupied
- Uconnect 5 system offers a 10.1-inch touchscreen, the largest standard touchscreen in its class, and many more connected services and features
- More standard safety features than any vehicle in the industry
- Available all-wheel drive (AWD) assists in transporting children in any kind of weather, paired with Pacifica’s class-exclusive Stow ‘n Go seating
- Stow ‘n Go in-floor storage bins also allow additional space for storing toys, schoolbooks, groceries and more
- Stow ‘n Vac helps clean up any kid-generated messes
The Chrysler brand has delighted customers with distinctive designs, craftsmanship, intuitive innovation and technology since the company was founded in 1925. The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent the minivan, a segment Chrysler invented, with an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology and bold styling and the most advanced available all-wheel-drive system in its class. The available innovative hybrid powertrain takes this revolutionary vehicle a step further. It’s the first electrified vehicle in the minivan segment and achieves more than 80 MPGe in electric-only mode, has an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles. Chrysler Voyager offers fleet owners a budget-friendly minivan that also provides a well-equipped, exceptional driving experience. The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand’s promise of iconic and elegant design executed with world-class performance, efficiency and quality – all at an attainable value. Chrysler is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.