- In a first-of-its-kind muscle car marketing campaign, Dodge is featuring content directly from its owners and enthusiasts, putting them and their vehicles in the national spotlight
- The multimedia national campaign launches today, running across television, digital and the Dodge brand’s social media channels
- Dodge brand’s search for fan-generated content was cast wide across social media channels, including YouTube, Facebook, TikTok and Instagram
- Dodge enthusiasts can continue to join the fun by posting videos of their vehicles with the hashtag #RealBrotherhood for a chance for their content to be shared on the Dodge brand’s social media channels
- National campaign launches as part of the brand’s Never Lift announcement late last year and follows on the wheels of the brand’s first-ever Speed Week
September 28, 2022 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – In a first-of-its-kind muscle marketing campaign, Dodge is putting the “Real Brotherhood of Muscle” – its owners and fans, along with their Dodge vehicles – in the driver’s seat and the national spotlight. The national multimedia campaign, which runs across television and social media channels, launched today. The 60-second video, “The Real Brotherhood of Muscle,” can be viewed here.