- Chrysler brand to serve as an honored marque at Lime Rock Park Historic Festival, set for Aug. 31 – Sept. 4 at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Connecticut
- 6.4L HEMI®-powered 2023 Chrysler 300C to be showcased at Lime Rock
- 2023 Chrysler 300C pays tribute to the Chrysler 300 and the end of an era — Chrysler 300 production will end following the 2023 model year
- Ralph Gilles, Stellantis chief design officer, to serve as event grand marshal
- Additional Chrysler show vehicles featured at event will include a 1941 Chrysler Newport, 1953 Chrysler D’Elegance, 1955 Chrysler 300, 1957 Chrysler Diablo, 1963 Chrysler Turbine car, 2005 Chrysler Firepower concept and more
- For more information on Lime Rock Park Historic Festival, visit limerock.com/events/historic-festival-41/
- For more information on the Chrysler brand, visit Chrysler.com
August 29, 2023 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – The Lime Rock Park Historic Festival is spotlighting the Chrysler brand as an honored marque at the 41st edition of the prestigious event, scheduled for Aug 31. – Sept. 4, 2023, at Lime Rock Park in Lakeville, Connecticut. Ralph Gilles, Stellantis chief design officer, will also serve as grand marshal at the event.
Chrysler vehicles featured at the Lime Rock Park Historic Festival will include the new 2023 Chrysler 300C. The 485-horsepower, 6.4L, HEMI®-powered 2023 Chrysler 300C pays tribute to the Chrysler 300 and the end of an era — Chrysler 300 production will end following the 2023 model year. First introduced in 1955 and reborn in 2005, the Chrysler 300 has represented iconic American luxury and performance for decades.
Considered by many to be the first American muscle car, a 1955 Chrysler 300 will also be on display at Lime Rock. Additional Chrysler show vehicles featured include a 1941 Chrysler Newport, 1953 Chrysler D’Elegance, 1957 Chrysler Diablo, 1963 Chrysler Turbine car, 1995 Chrysler Atlantic concept, 2005 Chrysler Firepower concept and more.
The 41st running of the Lime Rock Historic Festival will include three days of historic racing, a 20-mile competition car parade through the picturesque hills and Sunday in the Park, which combines the Lime Rock Concours with the Gathering of the Marques. More information is available at limerock.com/events/historic-festival-41/.
The Chrysler brand has delighted customers with distinctive designs, craftsmanship, advanced innovation and technology since the company was founded in 1925. The Chrysler Pacifica continues to reinvent the minivan, a segment Chrysler invented nearly 40 years ago. Pacifica delivers an unprecedented level of functionality, versatility, technology and bold styling along with the most standard safety features in the industry and most advanced available all-wheel-drive system in its class. The available innovative plug-in hybrid powertrain takes this revolutionary vehicle a step further. It’s the first electrified vehicle in the minivan segment and achieves more than 80 MPGe in electric-only mode, has an all-electric range of more than 30 miles and a total range of more than 500 miles. Chrysler Pacifica is also the most awarded minivan over the last six years with more than 170 honors and industry accolades since its introduction as a minivan. The Chrysler 300 lineup delivers on the brand’s promise of accessible luxury, with iconic and elegant design, world-class performance, efficiency and quality. Chrysler is part of the portfolio of brands offered by leading global automaker and mobility provider Stellantis. For more information regarding Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Chrysler and company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Chrysler brand: www.chrysler.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/chrysler or @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/chrysler or https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA