Summer is unofficially underway with the arrival of Memorial Day. Along with parades and barbecues comes planning for the family road trip.
For families planning to head out of town this summer to visit relatives, explore the country or just get away for some quality time together, the trip just got more fun with the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica.
The entirely redesigned Chrysler Pacifica minivan offers several technological features to keep passengers entertained and the driver focused on the road.
One of the available features on the Chrysler Pacifica is the class-exclusive Uconnect Theater rear seat entertainment system, which offers:
- two 10-inch touchscreen displays on the back headrests of the driver and front passenger seats
- embedded games that can be played on the screens, including checkers, bingo and tic tac toe. Some of the games can be played individually or against another passenger
- the app “Are We There Yet?,” which is also embedded on the touchscreens and answers that question posed on every road trip. Passengers can view the distance remaining to their destination and estimated arrival time
- available USB and HDMI ports to stream content from portable devices to the screens
- a Blu-Ray/DVD player to play movies
- two sets of digital wireless headphones to spare the rest of the vehicle from music, movies and games being played on the screens
The Chrysler Pacifica also offers a new 7-inch full-color driver information display in the instrument cluster, an available 8.4-inch touchscreen and an available suite of Uconnect connected services to help families get to their destinations quickly and safely.
To learn more about the technology offerings of the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica, visit the Chrysler website.