For some, Valentine’s Day is a day to share romantic notes, heart-shaped candy and delicate flowers.
When Wrangler Wednesday falls on Valentine’s Day, those heartfelt messages come a bit more rugged, with more capability and fun.
Here are some features in the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler that will make the hearts of off-road enthusiasts flutter, cause Jeep enthusiasts to swoon and will cement your love of Jeep for years to come.
The all-new Jeep has:
- The fourth-generation Uconnect system with an available 8.4-inch display to help Jeep owners stay informed and help get them to their date night location.
- Unmatched rugged, go-anywhere capability with Command-Trac and Rock-Trac 4×4
- Instantly recognizable seven-slot grille.
- Iconic round headlamps.
- A Trail Rated badge on every Wrangler.
- More fresh air with the available option to fold the front windshield down quickly and easily.
- The honor of being Toledo born and built.
- A model for all tastes: two doors or four doors, hard top, soft top or Sky One-Touch Power Top.
- More than 75 years of off-road experience.