Whether it’s lovingly restored and coddled or a work in progress, the special car in your garage is likely an object of affection for other car fans.
Give them a chance to see your four-wheeled classic or modern masterpiece – all makes and models are welcome – at 2018 FCA Design Cars and Coffee show on Sunday, June 3, from 9 a.m. to noon.
We’ve got a big parking lot at the FCA US complex in Auburn Hills, Michigan, open for the event.
The FCA Design guys have already called dibs on a few spaces because they’re rolling up the door on the concept vehicle warehouse and bringing out some of their greatest hits, including these beauties:
- SpringFest 13 Dodge Challenger T/A: A special 2018 Dodge Challenger T/A created for this year’s Spring Festival of LX gathering in southern California. Painted a unique color, Fortuno’s Gold, named for SpringFest organizer John Fortuno, along with a Shaker hood and matte black decklid, roof and hood.
- Classic 1970 Dodge Challenger T/A: A true blast from the past, inspiration for modern muscle.
- Jeep® Wagoneer Roadtrip: Created for the 2018 Easter Jeep Safari, this is a 1965 Jeep Wagoneer that was stretched and updated yet retains the heritage Wagoneer look. The off-roading upgrades include a boxed and reinforced frame, Dana 44 axles front and rear, four-link suspension with coilover springs and 33-inch mud/terrain tires.
- Jeep Quicksand: Created for the 2017 Easter Jeep Safari, the Quicksand is loud and fast. A Mopar 392 Crate HEMI® V-8 with eight-stack injection lives under the hood, mated to a six-speed manual transmission. The off-road cred includes a staggered front/rear tire setup, coilover shocks and 37-inch tires.
It won’t surprise us if the designers “borrow” the keys to a couple other vehicles that add to the Cars and Coffee wow factor. Plus, here’s a chance to check out some of the high-octane that people inside FCA like to drive and keep in their garages.
So get to work with the chrome polish. Here are the key details:
- Date: Sunday, June 3, from 9 a.m. to noon
- Place: Lot 25 in the FCA US complex in Auburn Hills, Michigan. Check the map to navigate your way to the lot.
- Cars: All makes and models welcome (yes, really!). Check out some Dodge and Jeep concepts.
- Coffee: Available for purchase on site, along with water and some food. Or bring your own.
- Rules: Be respectful. No burnouts!
Let us know you’re coming at the FCA Design Cars and Coffee events page on Facebook.