- SPOTiCAR is the manufacturer-approved, pre-owned vehicle program for Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep®, Ram and Wagoneer by Jeep brands
- First launched in Europe in 2019 across 11 countries; SPOTiCAR expansion continues into the U.S.
- Created to simplify the journey for private and business customers, SPOTiCAR brings together the approved used vehicles of official retailers
- A dedicated website and a network of specialized dealerships support the new offering in the U.S across Stellantis’ 2,600-plus dealer network
- U.S. launch is additional step to help Stellantis fulfill pre-owned vehicle sales and transactions as part of its Dare Forward 2030 strategy
August 24, 2023 , Auburn Hills, Mich. – Stellantis is expanding its SPOTiCAR program into the United States. SPOTiCAR, which first launched in 2019 across 11 countries in Europe, was created to simplify the individual purchasing experiences of customers and businesses, supported by a digital offering and specialized dealerships. SPOTiCAR offers a selection of pre-owned vehicles across the Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep®, Ram and Wagoneer by Jeep brands that are selected, appraised and prepared by specialists across Stellantis, giving customers access to a broader range of vehicles and services.
“SPOTiCAR arrives in the U.S. at a time of rapid change in the fast-growing, extremely competitive and highly digitalized global used-car market,” said Head of U.S. Sales Jeff Kommor. “With SPOTiCAR, Stellantis further establishes itself as a multi-brand pre-owned vehicle operator. The program is designed to create a stress-free experience for customers in search of a pre-owned vehicle. Buyers can search the Stellantis brand vehicle of their choice through our designated SPOTiCAR website, and easily determine where to locate the one nearest to them before making their final purchase online or directly at the dealership.”
SPOTiCAR vehicles go through comprehensive multi-point checks before they are sold to customers, which include the following:
- Minimum three-month warranty and available extended warranty
- Three months of roadside assistance
- Vehicle history and mileage check
- Available connected-vehicle services, trials and subscriptions (if equipped)
- Rental car reimbursement
- Finance options
- Manufacturer retail experience from trusted brands
- Professional advice and support
Consumers can buy and sell pre-owned vehicles on SPOTiCAR.com by entering their zip code. The system will populate with all available vehicles within that area. SPOTiCAR offers a choice of vehicles from all brands, including Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Dodge, FIAT, Jeep, Ram and Wagoneer, through participating dealers across Stellantis’ 2,600-plus dealer network.
The U.S. launch is an additional step to help Stellantis fulfill preowned vehicle sales and transactions as part of its Dare Forward 2030 strategy.
SPOTiCAR is the new manufacturer-certified used-vehicle program for Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Wagoneer, FIAT and Alfa Romeo. This new brand has been created to simplify the journey for private and business customers, bringing together certified used vehicles of the official retailers of Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Wagoneer, FIAT and Alfa Romeo, offering customers access to thousands of certified used vehicles from hundreds of franchised retailers nationwide.
SPOTiCAR offers a choice of vehicles from all brands. All vehicles will be manufacturer-certified and thoroughly checked by trained technicians. Benefits include a three-month warranty and roadside assistance, in addition to the added benefits of driving a certified used car or van, including comprehensive multi-point inspections.
Stellantis North America
Stellantis (NYSE: STLA) is one of the world’s leading automakers and a mobility provider. In North America, it’s best known for producing and selling vehicles in a portfolio of iconic and award-winning brands such as Jeep®, Chrysler, Dodge, Ram, Alfa Romeo and Fiat. Powered by its diversity, Stellantis leads the way the region and the world move – aspiring to become the greatest sustainable mobility tech company, not the biggest, while creating added value for all stakeholders as well as the communities in which it operates. For more information, visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow company news and video on:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Company website: www.stellantis.com