Not everyone can be in Detroit early next week for the media preview of this year’s North American International Auto Show.
That’s OK, we’ve made it easy for you to see the product reveals from the Ram Truck and Jeep® brands at the same time as the assembled media in Detroit – even if you’re halfway around the world.
Note that both reveals – on Monday, Jan. 15 for Ram Truck and Tuesday, Jan. 16 for the 2019 Jeep Cherokee – are scheduled at the start of the day in Detroit, so plan your viewing time (and maybe reset your alarm clock) accordingly for your time zone.
Also, the live webcast (and replay) for both reveal events are available on a variety of social media channels. Here are the specific details:
Ram Truck, Monday, Jan. 15, 9:05 a.m. Eastern
- Ram Truck website: ramtrucks.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/RamTrucks
- Twitter: twitter.com/RamTrucks
- YouTube: youtube.com/RamTrucks
- For media: https://livestream.com/FCALive/Ram2018NAIAS
2019 Jeep Cherokee, Tuesday, Jan. 16, 8:30 a.m. Eastern
- Jeep website: jeep.com
- Facebook: facebook.com/jeep
- Twitter: twitter.com/jeep
- YouTube: youtube.com/thejeepchannel
- For media: https://livestream.com/FCALive/Jeep2018NAIAS
Whether you happen to be in Detroit or Los Angeles or most anywhere else around the world (and maybe even the International Space Station), you won’t want to miss these broadcasts.