The all-new Chrysler Pacifica, which is packed with new features and minivan firsts, will enter showrooms this spring with a sticker price starting under $30,000.
Chrysler announced the pricing Thursday for the five different trim levels for the 2017 Chrysler Pacifica.
“With nearly 40 innovations not offered by any others in its class, the all-new Chrysler Pacifica is the new benchmark in the segment that we invented more than 30 years ago,” said Timothy Kuniskis, Head of Passenger Car Brands, FCA – North America. “The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica offers more features – and at a better value than our key competitors – on each and every trim level.”
The U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starts at $28,595 plus a destination charge.
Here’s the pricing for each model:
- LX: $28,595
- Touring: $30,495
- Touring-L: $34,395
- Touring-L Plus: $37,895
- Limited: $42,495
The all-new Pacifica comes with a high level of standard content in all five models, including power driver’s seat, Stow `n Go seats, rear park camera, Bluetooth audio hands-free phone and active noise cancellation.
Each of the models has a multitude of features, including:
Chrysler Pacifica LX
- The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica LX offers standard interior highlights that include Stow ‘n Go seats, Stow ‘n Go Assist (driver side), power driver’s seat, Active Noise Cancellation, six-speaker sound system, first-row one-touch up/down windows, second-row power windows and Bluetooth connectivity. Other standard features include ParkView rear backup camera, passive entry, halogen headlamps, 17-inch aluminum wheels and capless fuel filler.
Chrysler Pacifica Touring
- In addition to standard equipment on the Pacifica LX, the Pacifica Touring adds standard SiriusXM satellite radio, power sliding doors, passive entry on all doors and automatic headlamps.
Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L
- Customers who choose the Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L will find features including leather seats, heated first-row seats, remote start, three-zone automatic temperature control, projector headlamps, fog lamps, chrome trim accents and a power liftgate. The Touring-L also comes with a standard SafetyTec Group, which includes ParkSense rear park assist with stop, Blind-spot Monitoring and Rear Cross Path detection.
Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus
- The Chrysler Pacifica Touring-L Plus features the Uconnect theater, which is the benchmark in the industry, and includes a 7-inch Driver Information Display (DID), an 8.4-inch Uconnect touch screen, dual 10-inch seatback video touch screens that can be operated separately or independently and a 13-speaker Alpine sound system. The Touring L-Plus also offers a heated steering wheel, power passenger seat, Stow ‘n Go Assist (passenger side) and heated second-row seats.
Chrysler Pacifica Limited
- Chrysler’s Pacifica Limited comes with memory functions for the Nappa leather seats, audio and mirrors and also comes with power third-row seats, ventilated front seats, 3-D navigation and the segment’s most powerful vacuum, the Stow ‘n Vac integrated vacuum. The exterior features of the Pacifica Limited include HID headlamps, LED fog lamps, power folding mirrors, along with handsfree sliding doors and liftgate. There is also a standard tri-pane panoramic sunroof with a dual-pane panoramic sunroof over the front- and second-row seats and fixed glass pane over the third row.
The 2017 Chrysler Pacifica will be available in dealer showrooms in spring 2016. The Pacifica Hybrid will begin arriving in the second half of 2016.